Monday, February 26, 2007

Bringing Back The Love

In the midst of my supposed 120-patient Outpatient Clinic and while idlying my hours away in the resident quarters in the hopital, I have been reading the older postings on the Forever Football website from mid-2005 to early 2006.

There have been some amazing things written by the lot of us and not only that, there was a genuine interest and passion to share our views with one another.

I'm ashamed to see the last 3-4 months the blog has disintegrated into a shameful publishing of videos from youtube.com, ridiculous posts and photos of footballers wives.
I'm not excluding myself from the blame as I am the main culprit.

Don't get me wrong, these postings are hilarious and while I thoroughly enjoy 'em enough is enough. It is time to bring back the love.
While I understand that some of us work and the remainder of us are cramming for the exams or last-minute panicking for the completion of assignments, can't we spare an hour or two a week or a fortnight even to post a thought-provoking article on the website.
Heck, even a "I'm alive and doing well and guess what this stupid footballer did" post on the blog once in a while would suffice.

I just feel its a shame, the past blogs had so much potential. Witty, insightful, thought-provoking and funny even...
It would be wonderful to bring the blog back to its glory.


P/S: A very happy Chinese New Year to everyone Chinese, non-Chinese or wishing they were Chinese.

2 Comments:

Blogger pinto said...

Hmmm... I've been wanting to post but this new blogger/old blogger thing is preventing me from posting.

26/2/07 20:11  
Blogger ads said...

I think it's time to start a new blog.

Watch this space.

4/3/07 14:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home