Sunday, October 14, 2007

China Men



Saturday, I got an sms from my captain, asking me and my bro to play football in Princes Park.

We happened to be near a bunch of dudes from China. According to a teammate, they were 'quite' good, but rough. Yes, we have been warned. After sticking two poles in the ground on each side of the pitch, we had ourselves a game. One in wo-shi-Jun-Gua-lai-de (I'm from China) FC was wearing a Spain jersey with MASTER printed on the back. Initially it was 8 on 8 and we went up by 5-1. Halfway through the game, typical China men, illegally imported their fellowmen into the game. Soon we were playing 2 men short. After two own goals from a teammate, we won 6-4 in the end.

Throughout the game, we were physically harassed by them China men. One of ours had to go back early as a China-kia injured his ankle. He was 6 feet tall and had to be carried off by three of our players. These China men would just follow through their tackles with studs showing. Soon, our players started going down one by one. At one point of the game, we only had two people attacking with three people sitting down behind goal and the remaining three in defense up against an army of irritating sore losers. Being typical shameless China men, they had the nerve to ask us, are we still playing?

I was left with bruises on my right leg and a sprained ankle. Today, I can't walk and have just been hoping around the apartment on my left leg.

And I wonder why I'm not affiliated with anyone from China in my Facebook.

Quote of the day:
Sean: "Watch out for the Master at the back!!!"
Lawrence: Just started laughing and left the GK to go one-on-one with "Master"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home